Being a guest writer on our blog is easy!
Just use the Submissions Form
or follow the directions below to apply by email.
Any person may submit an original work of fiction, a review, an interview, or essay for display on the website. Such submissions are made with the intent of inviting constructive criticism of the work from the public. Those wishing to post must submit a request by email to email@example.com using the following guidelines:
- The subject line should read “Guest Writer”
and in the body of your email, or in an attachment, please include the following:
- Your real name: [This will not be published.]
- Your pen name: [The name you wish to be referred to publicly. If you use your real name, put that here.]
- Your location: [may be city, state, province, prefecture, country, etc. We do not need your exact address.]
- A brief (<50 words) description of who you are and your writing experience.
- Your webliography: [Links to you Goodreads profile, books you have written, a personal website, blog, or social media accounts. These will be added to the end of the post.]
- A JPG or PNG photo relating to the post. [This is optional.]
Any attachments must be in plain text or RTF formats. All of the submitted information may be published except for your real name and email address. Links will be added with your biography at the end of the post.
To become a Featured Author, please see the How To Become A Featured Author for more details.