Those wishing to become a registered author for the site must submit a request by email to email@example.com using the following guidelines:
- The subject line should read “Author Request”
and in the body of your email, or in an attachment, please include the following:
- Your real name: [This will not be published.]
- Your pen name: [The name you wish to be referred to publicly. If you use your real name, put that here.]
- Your location: [may be city, state, province, prefecture, country, etc. We do not need your exact address.]
- Your WordPress username or an email address: [Required to set up your account.]
- Your biography: [Between one and two hundred words about you and your experience.]
- Your webliography: [Links to you Goodreads profile, books you have written, a personal website, blog, or social media accounts. These will be added to the end of the post.]
- Writing Sample: [A sample post which may be a piece of short fiction for public consumption, an essay related to writing, a review or interview, or a workshop idea. A link to your online writing or blog is also acceptable.]
- A profile picture or avatar [JPG or PNG preferred.]
Any attachments must be in plain text or RTF formats. All of the submitted information may be published except for your real name and email address. Links will be added with your biography at the end of the post.
There is an expectation of a minimum of one blog post per month. Suggested posts are either an original piece of fiction or an article of around 500 words related to creative writing.