1. We are posting and reblogging any anthology submissions that people want to share. You can read them at Foil & Phaser under the “Renegade Anthology” tag in the menu bar. We already have half-a-dozen up on the site. If you want to share yours, you can send still send them in.
2. We’ve had a successful first run of our peer-review writers workshop and are looking to expand. If you are a writer looking for feedback, consider signing up. Also, our collaborative story is coming to a close and should be ready in a few weeks, so it’s time to think about starting a new one.
3. We would like to start a beginners workshop for anyone who has never written anything before but would like to start, or not written for a long time but wants to get back into it. No experience needed, just a lot of enthusiasm. We’d need at least six people to sign up to make it worthwhile though. If you’re interested, please leave a comment.
4. We’re still looking for regular bloggers who would be able to post at least once per month. Topics can be anything relating to writing from book reviews to essays or even short pieces of fiction. If you’ve never blogged before but would like to try it, or if you already have a blog and want to increase your audience, why not become a member of the Foil & Phaser team.
5. If you have an idea about something you’d like to see on the blog, leave a comment below. It’s your blog too.
Thanks to everyone who helped out over the past three months. I hope the next three are just as much fun!